DOROTHY ELLEANA TURNS 1

9:33 AM

We celebrated Wooty's first birthday with family and friends last April and it was a lot of fun. We sincerely thank all those that joined us and we are also very thankful for all the gifts that our little birthday girl received. 

Oh my, how fast time flies really... 

The stage decor came out really nice I think. We only had a few hours to decorate because we joined the church anniversary sportsfest and we had to join the volleyball game. Thank you so much to my sister, my brother-in-law, my cousin and her husband for helping us blow the balloons, create the pompons, hang the lanterns and buntings and everything that we had to do to prettify the space. 


Thanks bunches to my sister for donating the cake and cupcakes as well as the prizes for the games.

The venue - I guess our pastor was praying before we all start eating when this photo was captured.


Yay! Wooty is one. The event also doubled as the dedication party for my niece, Viktoria Summer.

I love the cupcakes. Our inspiration is shabby chic. I also love the pastel colors. Oh and of course the chocolate cake was so delicious. Thank you to KatCakes for accommodating our request. 

Our little family

The birthday girl

Wooty and Jian looked like they were talking to each other.

With the kids from our church



Thank you to Little Luli for Wooty's pink crown.


My cousin, Jackie, with Wooty.

Huge thanks to Kuya Cesar for agreeing to be the impromptu masters of ceremonies. Kuya used to stay with us when he was studying in the university. He is now a teacher and works as a radio jock on the side. 









Pabitin!!! This is a traditional Filipino game for kids.


Looking forward to more wonderful years for our little miss Wooty. We thank God for giving you to us. You are indeed a blessing. You came at the right time and we couldn't ask for anything more. We hope you grow up to be God-fearing, respectful, smart and loving. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

MEET WOOTY

MEET WOOTY

Subscribe