MINI PLANT TOUR

3:00 PM

I brought my sister, brother-in-law and niece to our palm oil processing plant where I work as a company nurse and did a quick plant tour. They were not supposed to tour but since the plant was on overtime processing so they did anyway. They were just supposed to pick me up so we can have dinner in one of our favorite restaurants. Thanks to our Safety Officer who assisted us during the impromptu tour. 

These are the freshly harvested palm oil. Do you know that your favorite Nutella contains palm oil and some are imported from our plant? Amazing! I'll never look at a Nutella bottle the same ever again. 



Me - in complete gear - steel toe shoes, hardhat and reflectorized vest.





The next time they come back, I'll make sure they'll be wearing proper attire. Haha!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

MEET WOOTY

MEET WOOTY

Subscribe