MISS UNIVERSE 2016

7:54 PM

Will you be watching the Miss Universe Coronation Night on January 30? I will sure will - maybe on live streaming only as I will be working. I hope it won't be a super busy month-end at the plant. I heard yesterday that the number of finalists will be reduced from 15 to 12 and then down to 6 and eventually 3. Oh dear! Such a difficult job for the judges to cut 86 to these numbers. 

I really love Thailand's beauty. She can pass as a Filipina I think. Overall, I can say that the Asian game is strong for this group of ladies. 




The other Asians in my list are: Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore and China. Maybe even Japan could make it as a finalist. 

I also think the Latinas have another shot at winning the crown this year. I love Brazil, Colombia, Puerto Rico, Argentina, and Belize. 



I find these Europeans big contenders too: Netherlands, Ukraine, and France. 

May the best girl win and represent the Miss Universe Organization the best way possible. For sure, Pia Wurtzbach is a tough act to follow. 

#65thMissUniverse #MissUniverse2016 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

MEET WOOTY

MEET WOOTY

Subscribe